nolongerhunted: (Default)
[personal profile] nolongerhunted
Breaking hearts is something that happens to everyone. Doesn’t matter who you are. It’ll happen. Maybe early on in life or maybe later. Wherever you are… whatever you’re doing it’ll happen. Because I’m sure that I have. Before I met Sam… when I was dating Sam…

Oh, I’m sure when I was dating Sam there were hearts broken. Guys who wanted me but couldn’t have me because I was so hooked on my Sam. Everything was about him. He meant the world to me. I’d even go as far as it revolved around him a bit too. But I’m not too sure if I should go that far. Though it doesn’t matter if it’s going too far or not. It’s the truth.

And I’m sure when I died it broke Sam’s heart. He saw it happen. That’s not something that he needed to see. Though it wasn’t like I would ever break his heart intentionally. Never intentionally. It hurts, I’m sure. But he’ll eventually get through it and find someone that he’ll be happy with.

That someone won’t be me. So in turn I’ve managed to break my own heart as well inadvertently. What a crazy life this is when a girl does that without meaning to simply because she died.


Muse: Jessica Lee Moore
Fandom: Supernatural
Words: 211

Profile

nolongerhunted: (Default)
Jessica Moore

July 2014

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20 212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:53 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios